We are seeking a bright, self-motivated individual to be able to manage and work live sound and lighting events. The candidate must possess audio visual experience and a strong work ethic. The individual must be able to clearly communicate with others and be able to work alone in a fast pace environment. If you feel you are a fit contact us via the form below.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with live audio mixing, with and understanding of Eq, and effects processors.
- Good working knowledge of sound equipment: ie signal flow, microphones, interfaces, etc.
- Understanding of digital mixing consoles. Preferably Roland M-series, and Allen & Heath GLD, Sq, and Qu consoles.
- Knowledge of wireless microphone operation. Preferably Sennheiser evolution wireless and digital 6000 series wireless.
- Skilled in wireless microphone/IEM frequency coordination
- Working knowledge of networked audio systems ie: Dante.
- Collaborative skills to work with a small creative team in the many facets of advanced sound design for theatrical productions and live sound environments.
- Ability to take direction and be able to work with little or no supervision
- Flexible with good time management skills
- Professional experience working in a studio, on a sound stage, and on-location.
- Demonstrate creativity and expertise in live audio and audio post-production for a variety of projects that include theatrical productions, broadcast, and live sound mixing.
- Heavy Lifting Required
- Driver’s License, clean abstract