This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for JAM Productions LLC. This page will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected, how it is used and with whom it may be shared with.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Our promise is to protect your data in a safe and secure manner. The servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure datacenter environment guarded 24/7 by a private security firm. All traffic is encrypted end to end. Our systems in place monitor network traffic and routes malicious activity to our attack mitigation farm as soon as an attack is detected. Our serves are mirrored across multiple data centers owned by Vultr Holdings Corporation. JAM Productions LLC guarantees 99.9% uptime for any and all hosted applications under the JAM Productions brand.